Friday, February 17, 2012

YES!!! I *Crave* me some CRAVE!

Well, the day is finally here!! I have been waiting and waiting to be able to take one of Andee's online workshops and it is finally happening!! I am SO super excited to be able to learn all that she has to share.  I am going to nap before we get started, because it starts at 8:00 pm and goes for 4-5 HOURS!! How cool is that?  I will probably never be a professional photographer, but I so want to be able to take images that I am proud to say I shot myself!  Lucky me, I have a VERY willing model! LOL  And, sniff sniff, I will have a senior in high school next year and want to be able to get some photos for him that ROCK!  So, Andee, I am ready and willing to learn!! SHOW ME YOUR STUFF! And if you want to check it out - click here and get yourself signed up!



... and don't forget to make a memory today!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment